Deceptive Toytec Lifts - BAD SERVICE, Really Bad
I had a bad experience with Toytec. The 550 coils were warping in towards the shock body til it looked like they might rub, so Doug sent replacement springs, which I changed out. Same thing happened again, so he ask me to send them in. He said nothing was wrong with them, and sent them back, only they never showed up.
Doug told me it was "suspicious" that they were missing. He was inferring that I took them and was commiting fraud. In the end, he said I could take a used set or a partial refund.
I was fed up by this time and just wanted my money back, but he insisted on shorting me $125., even though he shipped them insured UPS. I'll never deal with him again
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Defective Coil Springs
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..."
- "I started using Listia 3 years ago, and I've seen everything there is to see on the website. I also experimented quite a bit with the many features of the..."
- "This woman I cannot tell you the damage she has caused!! We have been looking for this woman for 5 years!! She befriended my mother about 6 years ago when..."
- " On 11/17/2013, I called Sears (800-4-MY-HOME) for my refrigerator(purchased it from Sears) problem there was a fire breaks out around compressor area. So I requested a report and claim..."
- "I made an online purchase for two items last week. One of the items, a serving tray from Mariposa, arrived this week. The other item was not included within this..."
- "Our school raised a large sum of money to have a new playground installed and Sun Country Systems Inc of Santa Clarita CA was hired to sell, install our new..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."